Most entrepreneurs & creatives are wickedly good at working IN their profession or business, but undeniably bad at working ON the business. That's exactly why TheMobileBusinessSchool.com created "Do What You Love".
This two-hour workshop is designed to take participants on a journey from the basics of identifying how their "big idea" meets a customer need in the marketplace to how to build a business model that banks will finance and investors want to pursue. It's like an M.B.A. in two hours. By the end you will understand:
- How it's possible to gain more clients but have less time & money
- The nine core business models and how they can work for your business
- How to determine how much your "big idea" is worth
- How to connect your Brand to the Business
- How to make money and guarantee profitability
- The three core financial statements and why you should care
- How to attract investors
- How to set up a business for bank financing
- What to do "next"
1) The Customer & Innovation: Learn how to master creating a killer customer experience...no matter what industry you're in. We will use tools like SCAMPER, PICASSO, "What Would Tinkerbell Do" (that's the real name) and Empathy Mapping which are used by some of the most successful brands and companies on the planet to design customer experiences like no other.
2) The Narrative: Just like a Fortune 100 CEO, learn how to determine the size and value of your market and use the strategy framework invented by a Harvard professor to create a business model that works, while maximizing your profit. You will learn to use your business model to tell a narrative of service to your customer.
3) The Numbers: Learn how to value your business like an investment banker. We will learn to build a business model that banks can finance and investors are comfortable with. Get introduced to the three key financial statements that every business NEEDS and the five triggers that every executive from Jamie Dimon to Jeff Bezos utilize to trigger profit.
The workshop is interactive and full of group exercises...and some dope music...plus you get free beer.
SEATING IS LIMITED. Our events typically sell out, so make sure to get your ticket now.