TheMobileBusinessSchool.com in association with the Black Public Relations Society of Detroit is presenting its premier "Do What You Love" Workshop!
This three hour workshop is designed to take participants from the basics of identifying a customer need in the market to building a business model that banks will finance and investers want to pursue. By the end you will understand:
- - How it's possible to gain more clients, but have less time & money
- - What your business is worth
- - How to attract investors
- - How to set up a business for bank financing
- - What to do "next"
1) The Customer & Innovation: Learn how to master creating a killer customer experience...no matter what business you're in. We will use tools like "What Would Tinkerbell Do" (that's the real name) and Empathy Mapping which are used by some of the most successful brands and companies in the world to design a customer experience like no other.
2) The Narrative: Learn to use the strategy framework invented by a Harvard professor and used by every Fortune 100 CEO, creating a business model that works, while maximizing your profit. You will learn to use your business model to tell a narrative of service to your customer.
3) The Numbers: Learn how to value your business like an investment banker. We will learn to build a business model that banks can finance and investors are comfortable with. Get introduced to the three key financial statements that every business NEEDS and the five triggers that every CEO from Jamie Dimon to Jeff Bezos use to trigger profit.
The workshop is interactive and full of group exercises.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Get tickets here.