There is no question that real estate can be one of the best personal investments and the owners of it can shape the outcome of a city. We are all familiar with the stories of Dan Gilbert, Mike Illich, Roger Penski and the other real estate magnates of Detroit.
There are a group of young people however who are re-shaping the way we think about local real estate investing and are making multi-million dollar deals of their own.
- Learn how a local grad student turned a class project into two multi-million dollar apartment buildings.
- Learn how a former consultant turned an idea to help the local community into a multi-million dollar investment fund.
- Learn how a local commercial real estate course has turned into a mission-focused tool to make sure Detroit real estate is inclusive
- David Alade, Century Partners
- Chase Cantrell, Building Community Value Detroit
- Myles Hamby, The Platform
- Kwaku Osei, Cooperative Capital
This panel discussion is hosted by TheMobileBusinessSchool.com and will introduce you to their stories, give you tips on how to follow their lead, and inspire you to impact our city for the better.
Why not you?