TheMobileBusinessSchool.com in association with WeWork Merchant's Row is presenting the introductory "Do What You Love" Workshop!
This two-hour workshop is designed to take participants on a journey from the basics of identifying a customer need in the market to building a business model that banks will finance and investors want to pursue. It's like an M.B.A. in two hours. By the end you will understand:
- - How it's possible to gain more clients but have less time & money
- - What your business is worth
- - How to attract investors
- - How to set up a business for bank financing
- - What to do "next"
1) The Customer & Innovation: Learn how to master creating a killer customer experience...no matter what industry you're in. We will use tools like SCAMPER, PICASSO, "What Would Tinkerbell Do" (that's the real name) and Empathy Mapping which are used by some of the most successful brands and companies on the planet to design a customer experience like no other.
2) The Narrative: Just like a Fortune 100 CEO, learn how to determine the size and value of your market and use the strategy framework invented by a Harvard professor to create a business model that works, while maximizing your profit. You will learn to use your business model to tell a narrative of service to your customer.
3) The Numbers: Learn how to value your business like an investment banker. We will learn to build a business model that banks can finance and investors are comfortable with. Get introduced to the three key financial statements that every business NEEDS and the five triggers that every executive from Jamie Dimon to Jeff Bezos utilize to trigger profit.
The workshop is interactive and full of group exercises...and some dope music.
The free beer, wine, and networking begin promptly at 6 pm so register for your free ticket...and don't be late.