Ever since Equifax began in 1899 as the Retail Credit Company, the use of credit and credit scoring hasn't been fully understood by the general public. Today, credit scoring and consequently credit management has become one of the biggest factors affecting our commercial lives.
What's unfortunate is that most people don't know how to build credit, manage credit, use credit and in some cases; repair credit.
This 2-hour workshop is designed to do one thing; teach attendees the basics of credit management! Attendees will learn:
- The history of credit/debt and how their modern evolution occurred
- The history of credit scoring and the three major credit bureaus; Equifax, Transunion, and Experian
- Generally, how the credit scoring algorithms work
- Why most credit repair companies don't work
- Why credit is more emotional than financial
- Tried and true methods of building credit and paying off debt...from a panel of folks who have done it
(If you have a story of credit management triumph and would like to be considered for our panel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Seating is limited! Register via the link!