Including retirement accounts like 401Ks & 403bs, 53 percent of all Americans have no money invested in the stock market. Of those, 25 percent of them do not invest because they don't understand the stock market, and the other 75 percent don't think that they have enough money to invest.
Understanding the basics of the stock market & money management can be as simple as shopping for a pair of sneakers or managing your Netflix watch list.
This 1.5-hour workshop is all about teaching people the basics of the stock market, explaining new trends like cryptocurrencies and showing people how to save, give and invest, starting with just five dollars and a smartphone.
With tax return and bonus season right around the corner...you DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS.
Attendees Will Learn:
- The Basics of a piece of "Stock"
- What a Balance Sheet is & Why It Matters in The Stock Market
- The Difference Between Debt & Equity (Personally & in Investing)
- The Basics of Crypto-Currencies Like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & Why They Matter
- How to Start Investing with $5 dollars or less
- How to pick an investment (no matter if it's stock, real estate or a crypto-currency)
- Thier Financial Personality & Risk Profile
- How to Create a Basic Budget & Investing Plan
Attendees Will Leave With:
- A Personal Financial Personality & Risk Profile
- Owning a Share of a Company (Optional)
- A Basic Budget Template
- Thier Investment Accounts Set-Up (Optional)
Early Bird tickets start at Free.99 and RSVP tickets are just $25.